FEP Moulding Pellet
Quality Specification of FEP Moulding Resin DS602 The different Properties in Fluoropolymer,PTFE,FEP,PVDF,ETFE and PFA. 1. Thermal properties: fluoroplastics with flammability and excellent heat resistance. The continuous use temperature of fluoroplastics can reach 260 ℃, and the use temperature...
Quality Specification of FEP Moulding Resin DS602
Translucent particles,without impurities such as metal debris and sand,containing visible black particles percentage point less than 2%
Elongation at break ≥
Heat stress Cracking Resistance
The different Properties in Fluoropolymer,PTFE,FEP,PVDF,ETFE and PFA.
1. Thermal properties: fluoroplastics with flammability and excellent heat resistance. The continuous use temperature of fluoroplastics can reach 260 ℃, and the use temperature of short term. FEP is 60 ℃ lower than theirs. The maximum temperature of PTFE resin and PFA resin can be used at 120 ℃. Long-term use of fluoroplastics at high temperatures will cause crystallinity changes, especially when manufacturing equipment lining.
2. Drug resistance: fluoroplastics have excellent drug resistance and solvent resistance, especially PTFE resin,PFA resin,FEP pellet, acid, alkali, solvent no corrosion to them. However, molten alkali metals, fluorine and chlorofluorocarbons have different effects on them. PCTFE ETFEPVDF and so on are slightly less resistant in fluoroplastics, but they are much better than other plastics in their corrosion resistance.
3. Electrical properties: the electrical properties of fluoroplastics, especially the high frequency electrical properties, are difficult for other materials. The polarity of the PFA pellet molecule is very low. At very wide temperature, the frequency change is very small, the relative dielectric constant is stable, and the dielectric loss is very low. Among the excellent electrical insulation, PVDF also has specific piezoelectric and pyroelectric properties, which can be used to manufacture piezoelectric materials.
4. Mechanical properties: hydrogen in fluorine plastics molecules and chlorine atoms increase their tensile strength. PTFE resin and PCTFE embrittlement temperature is very low, showing excellent low temperature properties. PTFE resin has the lowest friction coefficient and special self-lubricity. But PTFE resin also has its own wear and cold flow and other shortcomings. Various fillers can be used to improve wear resistance and overcome cold flow.
5. Non-stickiness: Fluoroplastics have special non-stickiness, especially PTPE resin, FEP moulding pellet molecule fluorine content is high, the surface contact angle is very large, so that fluoroplastics products surface spherical. It is not easy to bond with resin, so it is often used to make cooking utensils surface non-sticky.
6. Weathering resistance: all kinds of fluorine plastics have excellent weathering resistance, even if exposed to the sun for a long time at harsh temperature, their various properties have not changed.
7. Hydrophobicity: fluorine plastics have low water absorption, especially PTFE. Its hydrophobicity can be used to produce breathable composite fabrics and other equipment.
Teflon Product Technical Data Sheet
Melting Point ℃
Max Continuous Working Temperature ℃
Tensile Strength Mpa
Dielectric Constant 10^6 HZ
Dielectric Break Strength V/mil
The Main Application of FEP Moulding Pellet DS602 in Lining of Pump and Valve, Insulation layer of wire and cable