FEP Pellet High Speed Extrusion
FEP Pellet High Speed Extrusion DS618
1:MFR 16-20/20-24/24-28/12-16 g/10min
Introduction of FEP Pellet High Speed Extrusion DS618
Based on its good heat resistance, corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, non-aging, high mechanical strength, good processability and long service life, FEP resin is widely used in anti-corrosive engineering industry as pipes, pipe fittings, valves, pumps, towers, etc. Lining and valves, pumps and instruments for reactors and various containers; also used in the equipment of the engineering industry to make packing, filter plates, seals, gears, bearings, bolts, nuts and corrosion-resistant fans, agitators, tanks, towers, etc. Coating of piping, piping and other products.
Perfluorinated ethylene-propylene copolymer for high-speed extrusion (DS618)
Fluoropolymer DS618 are high molecular weight resins of low melt index,with low extrusion temperature,high extrusion speed which is 5-8times of ordinary FEP resin. It is soft,anti-burst and has good toughness.
Quality Specification of FEP Pellet High Speed Extrusion DS618
Translucent particles,without impurities such as metal debris and sand,containing visible black particles percentage point less than 2%
Elongation at break ≥
Heat stress Cracking Resistance
Main Applications of FEP Pellet High Speed Extrusion DS618
1. • Primary Extruded FEP in accordance with MIL-W-16878 70% concentricity (minimum). Insulation: 3.4 KV Spark Test. 6.5 KV Impulse Dielectric Test. 2.0 KV Dielectric Withstanding Voltage.
2. • Color Code: ICEA S-61-402 method 1 is standard, (fully pigmented base colors) conductors 1-6 with tracers after the 6th conductor. Other color codes available upon request.
3. • Shielding: Aluminum backed with mylar film with drain wires available for pairs, triads or as an overall (Optional) shield providing 100% coverage. An optional tin-plated copper braid shield is available overall.
4. • Cable Binder: Overall mylar or PTFE coated glass tape may be applied over the core assembly.
5. • Overall Jacket: Extruded Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene FEP. Optional CABLE USA Cableclad MC interlocked armor available with or without a jacket. • Interlocked Cableclad zinc coated galvanized steel or aluminum strip turned and "interlocked" with the Armor: preceding turn. Tensile strength not more than 70,000 PSI when tested in compliance with ASTM E8.
Package,Transportation and storage
6. Packed in double layer PVC bags,then closed to overpack bags,25kg.Every bag with certification.
7. Stored in clean,cool and dry places,avoid contamination form foreign substance such as dust and moisture.
8. Nontoxic,non-inflammable,inexplosive,no corrosion,the products are transported according to non-dangerous product.
FEP Resin Production Information Package
Compared with PTFE, the hardness and tensile strength of F-46 increased slightly, and the friction coefficient of F-46 was slightly larger than that of PTFE. The creep resistance of F-46 is better than that of PTFE at room temperature, but when the temperature is higher than 100 ℃, the creep resistance of F-46 is lower than that of PTFE.