In order to improve the creep and wear resistance of polytetrafluoroethylene, polytetrafluoroethylene was modified with graphite, carbon black, molybdenum disulfide, glass fiber, carbon fiber, polyphenylene sulfide and so on as the main materials.
Main applications: gaskets, seats, seals, bearings, sliders, piston rings and so on.
It is a high temperature resistant product made of high strength glass yarns woven into various thickness of base cloth, and then impregnated with PTFE to conduct high-temperature silica gel treatment.
Uses: textile printing and printing, printing and drying guide belt, screen printing, ultraviolet drying, food baking machine guide belt, food, medicine, compound plastic bag heat seal, anticorrosion pipe lining and so on.
Temperature resistance: continuous use from low temperature to high temperature 70-260 degrees Celsius.
Air permeability: the air permeability of the conveyor belt, reducing the heat consumption and improving the drying efficiency.
Drug resistance: most chemicals and solvents are not affected.
Viscosity resistance: almost all adhesions such as resin, paint and chemicals can be removed easily.
Bending fatigue resistance: it has high tensile strength and bending fatigue resistance, and it can be used in smaller wheels.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Shortcomings of polytetrafluoroethylene lining ...
- On ethylene tetrafluoroethylene copolymer
- 0n the material properties of ethylene tetraflu...
- On the molding process of ethylene tetrafluoroe...
- The application range of ethylene tetrafluoroet...
- Ethylene film
- About ethylene film
- The difference between polytetrafluoroethylene ...
- Use of polytetrafluoroethylene
- Introduction of polytetrafluoroethylene