The F46 tube we know it has a long life span of 30 to 50 years, which alone can be loved by the industry, and we also have a look at some other features about the F46 tube. In order to be able to answer the question later on.
F46 tube has the advantages of resistance to high and low temperatures of: 200 ℃;
non-viscosity, combination of water and oil:
no fouling inside and outside the wall of the pipe, no stagflation;
electrical reliability, high insulation,
high dielectric constant of 2.1 at high and low temperature, even if the surface is damaged by fire,
Corrosion resistance: only fluorine at high temperature, alkali metals interact with it and have no effect on all other concentrated, dilute inorganic organic acids, bases, esters; low absorbency: low absorption rate 0.01;
Non-combustibility: does not burn in the air. (oxygen index > 95vol.%);
F46 tube high transparency: lowest refractive index of all plastics;
weathering: prolonged exposure to ozone, sunlight;
secondary processability: self-sealing, self-soldering, May flip, can make the disk to the tube
F46 tube the sealing performance is excellent, if we use F46 tube all the year round, may say to have made the little contribution for the environmental protection cause, why? Because it can save energy greatly, and it has strong corrosion resistance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Polytetrafluoroethylene filled and impregnated ...
- Shortcomings of polytetrafluoroethylene lining ...
- On ethylene tetrafluoroethylene copolymer
- 0n the material properties of ethylene tetraflu...
- On the molding process of ethylene tetrafluoroe...
- The application range of ethylene tetrafluoroet...
- Ethylene film
- About ethylene film
- The difference between polytetrafluoroethylene ...
- Use of polytetrafluoroethylene
- The superiority of PTFE Capillary and its Raw m...
- The Introduction of Fluoroplastic Working Perfo...
- The future of Fluorine Chemical Industry is bri...
- The applicaiton of e-PTFE membrnne is on the Fi...
- Detailed Information for PTFE Fine Powder
- Detailed Information of PTFE Dispersion
- Let's go into fluorochemical Industry
- What is the difference between PVDF and PTFE?
- Detailed Information of PVDF Rod
- Detailed Introduction of PTFE Film