Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is a semi-crystalline polymer under normal condition, and the crystallinity is about 50%. Up to now, there are five kinds of crystal forms, α, β, γ, δ and ε, which are formed under different conditions and can be converted to each other under certain conditions (heat, electric field, mechanical and radiative energy). Among the five kinds of crystalline forms, β -crystalline form is the most important one. PVDF, which is used for piezoelectric and pyroelectric applications, mainly contains β -crystalline form.
Characteristic of PVDF
1: PVDF has excellent chemical corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance to color denaturation and oxidation resistance.
2.PVDF has excellent wear resistance, flexibility, high tensile strength and impact resistance.
3.PVDF has excellent UV resistance and high energy radiation resistance.
4.The hydrophilicity of PVDF was poor.
5. Fluorinated resin (commonly known as thermoplastic teflon) that can be ejected and ejected. 6, good heat resistance and high dielectric strength
Application of PVDF
PVDF is mainly concentrated in the three major fields of petrochemical, electronic and electrical, and fluorocarbon coatings. Due to its good chemical resistance, processability, fatigue resistance and creep resistance, PVDF is a whole or lining pump for the fluid treatment system of petrochemical equipment. One of the best materials for valves, piping, pipe fittings, storage tanks and heat exchangers. PVDF has good chemical stability and electrical insulation, enabling the equipment to meet TOCS and flame retardant requirements. It is widely used in storage and transportation of high purity chemicals in semiconductor industry. Porous membranes, gels and separators made of PVDF resin are used in lithium secondary batteries. PVDF is one of the most important raw materials for fluorocarbon coatings. The fluorocarbon coatings made from PVDF have been developed to the sixth generation. Because PVDF resins have super weather resistance, they can be used in outdoor for a long time. This coating is widely used in power plants, airports, highways, high-rise buildings, etc. In addition, PVDF resin can be mixed with other resins, such as PVDF and ABS resin blend to obtain composite materials, has been widely used in construction, automotive decoration, home appliances shell and so on.
- High Grade Polytetrafluoroethylene Resin
- High Performance PTFE Film Challenges The Chine...
- Cost Competitiveness Is Brewing Into The Mainla...
- The Price Of Polytetrafluoroethylene Soared
- The Forming Process Of Expanded Polytetrafluoro...
- Application Range Of Expanded Polytetrafluoroet...
- Ntroduction Of Polytetrafluoroethylene Bearing ...
- Antistatic Color Pulp For PTFE
- Extensive Application Of PTFE Composite And PTF...
- Application Of Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene...
- Solvay PVDF Material For Lithium Battery In CIB...
- The Characteristic,application,processing Of PV...
- The Advantage Of PVDF Tube Piezoelectric Film
- The Process Of Teflon Coating, How To Spray
- The Advantage Of PVDF Piezoelectric Thin Films
- PTFE Glass Fiber Cloth
- Excellent Quality Characteristics Of PVDF Pipes
- Value Analysis Of PVDF Materials
- Why It Is PTFE Sheet, Not Other Plastic Sheet?
- PVDF Tubes Have Become The Most Attractive One