Industry Grade PAC
Polyaluminum chloride PAC-V (industrial grade) is a new and efficient inorganic polymer coagulant. The product is made of bauxite, industrial hydrochloric acid and calcium aluminate powder with good flocculation effect and low price. Its water...
30% Industry Grade PAC
Polyaluminum chloride PAC-V (industrial grade) is a new and efficient inorganic polymer coagulant. The product is made of bauxite, industrial hydrochloric acid and calcium aluminate powder with good flocculation effect and low price. Its water purification effect is superior to that of conventional inorganic salt coagulants such as aluminum sulfate and iron salt. Spray drying technology is used in the solid product and the product is yellow or brown crystal particle. Can be widely used in sewage and industrial water purification treatment.
Quality Test Specification
Quality Standard GB/T22627-2014
Light yellow or yellowish brown powder
Pale yellow or brown liquid
Polyaluminium chloride (PAC) is composed of a series of inorganic polymer compounds with different degrees of polymerization. The main component is AL13O4OH24 (H _ 2O) _ (24) H _ 2O) _ (127), which is a highly charged polymeric ring with KEGGIN structure, has high electrically neutralizing and bridging function for colloids and particulates in water, and can strongly remove micro-organic poisons and heavy metal ions. The properties are stable. The neutralization of the negative charge between the colloidal particles and the water causes the colloid to destabilize, the colloidal particles flocculate rapidly, and further bridge to form large flocs and precipitate rapidly.
Compared with traditional inorganic coagulants, this product has the following advantages:
* the quantity of aluminum sulfate coagulant is much lower than that of traditional aluminum sulfate coagulant, and the purified water quality is good. : flocculants form quickly and precipitate rapidly.
* less alkalinity consumption in water and lower PH value in effluent. Products are less corrosive, soluble and water insoluble.
* A wide range of applicable PH values are available in the range of 5.0-9.0.
* all product quality indexes, especially heavy metal indexes, all meet the requirements of GB/T22627-2014 standard.
* the treatment of wastewater containing phosphorus, sulfur and ammonia nitrogen has obvious effect.
Application of Polyaluminium Chloride (Industrial Grade) The quality of this product is good and the price is low, which determines that it has advantages in all kinds of industrial water and sewage treatment.
The effect of removing turbidity and removing COD is 2-3 times of that of aluminum sulfate in comparison with the effective component, and the product is easier to dissolve than the product produced by the roller method. The flocculation effect of high turbidity water and high pollution wastewater is good because of low water insoluble matter.
This polyaluminium chloride is an ideal choice for the following water treatment:
1. Treatment of industrial wastewater (papermaking, printing and dyeing, leather, ceramics, metallurgy, mining, oil, fluorine, coal washing and other industrial waste water)
2. reclaimed water reuse treatment
3. oilfield water injection treatment
4. circulating cooling water treatment
5. Industrial feed water treatment